Shanghai Interpreter/Sourcing Agent/Tour Guide

Translations to and from Chinese.
alexpt

Shanghai Interpreter/Sourcing Agent/Tour Guide

Postby alexpt » Sat Nov 01, 2008 2:11 pm

Your business interpreter/sourcing agent/tour guide in Shanghai, China. I had worked in multinational companies for sourcing position for 5 years which offers me experience on good communication and culture exchanges with foreigners.
I could provide professional business and guide service for you in Shanghai. My services are listed as below:
Interpretation(trade show, meeting, factories visiting, etc), Document translation, Whole sourcing procedure, Tour guide, Shopping assistance and so on. I am also available to travel.
I could provide good quality service with best price for you.
Please kindly contact me to make inquires:
Email: alexptj@gmail.com . Available on weekends.

totulsaoklahoma9

Re: Shanghai Interpreter/Sourcing Agent/Tour Guide

Postby totulsaoklahoma9 » Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:54 pm

I think you are such a good tour guide and a Shanghai Interpreter/Sourcing Agent/Tour Guide....

sunchineconsulting

Postby sunchineconsulting » Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:03 am

Dear Sir/Madame

We are a sourcing company in China. We help our client to look for reliable supplier by auditing factory.We also control the goods quality during the production and before the delievry. So our service includs sourcing,price negociation,factory inspection,quality control and logistic。

With its offices in several Chinese cities of the two most active economic zones like Nanjing, Shanghai, Canton and Shenzhen, Sunchine Consulting can easily collect the business information to meet its clients’ needs.. Sunchine Consulting also has one excellent consultant team who has international education background and working experiences, excellent skills of communication and negotiation, which could help the small and medium foreign companies to succeed in the Chinese market and to optimise their purchasing in full safety and effectiveness.

Hope we can help you and secure your buying in China.For more information, please contact me or go to our website:www.sunchineconsulting.com.

Best regards

Yann ZHANG
SUNCHINE BUSINESS CONSULTING
Email:yann.zhang@sunchineconsulting.com
sunchineconsulting2@gmail.com
Tel:0086-25-86555823
Mob:0086-13951754791
web:www.sunchineconsulting.com

nicesunny

Postby nicesunny » Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:26 am

Sunny Flower Service Make Your Trip In China Easier and More Smoothly! *^_^*

(Your reliable /experienced/Professional Business Interpreter/translator/Travel Guide in Shanghai/Hangzhou/Suzhou/Ningbo/Wenzhou/Yiwu/Shenzhen...and other cities of China)

Dear all friends,

Nice to see you here.

This is Miss Sunny from Shanghai, China. I am a professional English-Chinese business interpreter &translator, business assistant, English tour guide and dedicated to provide high level interpreter and guide services for foreigners who travel in China for business and tourist. With a background of international sales, Import & Export working experience ,over 3 years’ experience as personal interpreter and english tour guide, can freely travel east and south of China like Hangzhou ,Suzhou ,Ningbo, Changzhou, Wenzhou , Yiwu , Guangzhou ,Shenzhen , Foshan, Hong Kong ,etc , also hold passport for all the countries , can easily travel abroad if required .
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My service include as follows:
1. Business meeting interpretation & negotiation

2. Factory visiting, on-site interpretation

3. Product sourcing

4. Tourist and business travel in other cities of China

5. Shopping assistant

6. Oder follow up, shipping arrangement

7. Chinese-English documents translation (product manual, contract, technical documents, e-mail, websites etc)

8. Exhibition/show /trade fair interpreter /translator

9. Tem.Secretarial /assistant Service like Help client set up their office in china etc.

10. Other English-Chinese translation as per customer requirements

11. Car rental and driver service

For detail introductions of my service, welcome to visit my site at:
www.travel-sky-in-china.blogsot.com

http://shanghaibizinterpreter.spaces.live.com/
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So please don’t forget to contact me if you plan to travel in China, I am sure with my professional skills and rich social experience, you will spend wonderful trip in china. Let sunny be always with you when you are in China.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Contact
E- Mail at: sunnyerday@gmail.com
Mobile: 0086-134-86394386
MSN: zhmy8866@yahoo.com
Websites: http://travel-sky-in-china.blogspot.com/
Personal Homepage: http://sites.google.com/site/shanghaiprivatetourguide/

maikier

Postby maikier » Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:54 pm

welcome to our store www.ongoin.com

1) Excellent quality made of genuine leather with reasonable price.
2) Fashionable design.
3) Various colors and styles are available in our store.
4) OEM orders are welcomed.
5) Inner packing: 1 piece/box.
Reliable online sites for buying shoes,if you are interested in any of our products,pls feel free to let me know ,
I am happy to be your service at any time.
I really hope to do something for you.

MSN ongoin@msn.com
Gmail ongoinnew@gmail.com

sourcingspectrum

Postby sourcingspectrum » Sun May 23, 2010 4:07 pm

We offer similar sourcing services from Shenzhen.

We are a sourcing agency in Shenzhen who provide comprehensive supply management services including sourcing, product development, supplier management, order management and logistics solutions.

We successfully helped quality sensitive top designer brands manage their China manufacturers and delivery time sensitive corporate gifting firms to project manage their replenishment. The transparency in our process has created very close working relationship between our project managers and the clients. With our industry and local experience, enthusiasm for customer satisfactory and unmatched teamwork, we have become the assets of all our global customers.

Please contact us to request service proposal, case studies and customer references.

www.sourcingspectrum.com

mckrock31

Postby mckrock31 » Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:00 pm

alexpt Can you help with shipping samples?
I have a problem with Alibaba as people there are charging prices that make it not worthwhile to import.

Can you help negotiate cheaper shipping by collecting samples and shipping independently?

Thank you for your help!
< a href="http://www.praguehotelsstay.com"> prague hotels</a>

harisadu43

Postby harisadu43 » Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:33 pm

Hello,

Welcome to the blog of Craig Holme. We are using the power of the internet to really make a

difference, check us out today.

Thank You

Craig Holme

uloveugg

Postby uloveugg » Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:04 pm

Made by the double sides Australian sheepskin by hands, UGG is always keeps his theme of being comfort and warm. In this spring, UGG bring about some new designs like bailey button, Amelie… there also made some news in colors. Besides some traditional colors of UGG, there appears some new ones, sky blue, red, grey and so on. UGG is always on my wish lists without regarding the season. It is exactly a enjoyment for my feet.
http://www.loveubestugg.com

Hannek

Postby Hannek » Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:42 pm

I used to be a Shanghai Interpreter some years ago, now i'm involved in a bit different area, but am eager to provide any kind of help. Pm me.

Return to “Translations & Chinese/English names”