Guangzhou purchaser/ Business guide +86 15818685956

Translations to and from Chinese.
sztranslator11

Guangzhou purchaser/ Business guide +86 15818685956

Postby sztranslator11 » Fri Oct 07, 2011 2:57 pm

http://www.chinainterpretermichelle.com

This is Michelle and I have been working as English to Chinese or vice versa interpreter and translator for 4 years and my customers come from more than 30 countries and areas, hope my professional service can make you a wonderful trip in

China !

Current location: Shenzhen and Guangzhou

Business English graduate (English Level: TEM LEVEL-8) speaking Cantonese, English and Mandarin, my hometown dialect and a little bit Japanese. My Spoken English is very fluent, own vast English vocabularies, rich experience in below

mentioned products.

I know China factories and wholesale markets very well such as Electronics market in Shenzhen, shoes, watches, hand bags & bag in Guangzhou, funiture, ceramics in Foshan, lighting in Zhongshan, etc. I could guide you to the wholesale

markets and factories for sourcing products with your price and high quality easily in very short time!! If you are in town on business or on holiday, I am your solution to any communication difficulties. Also available for short trips to other cities.

I am very familiar with below products:

1) ELECTRONICS PRODUCTS( Mobile phone, Computer accessory, Tablet PC, USB, MP3, Memory card, IC chips,Led, CCTV, GPS, etc)

2) CONSTRCTION MATERIAL(furniture industry)

3) HANDBAG, BAGS, WATCHES, SHOES, ETC.

What can I do for you?

We are professional business interpreter team in Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Shanghai, etc.

Available service as bellows:

1. Airport pick-up & drop-off (including HK airport)
2. Booking plane ticket and hotel in China and overseas.
3. Interpretation, document/email/website translating.
4. Sightseeing/ tourist guide, food and shopping guide.
5. Car service with driver or without driver.
6. Products sourcing, price negotiating with supplier.
7. Order follow up, quality inspection, and shipping arrangement.
8. Role as your purchasing agent / China representative office
9. Business/ marketing assistant or consultant.
10. Mandarin teacher.
12. Available in all China cities.

What's my advantages?

1) 3 years overseas sales background
Knowing all procedures of export and import.

2) Participated in HK Globalsources Fair, Shenzhen electronic show. Will be skifully to accompany you attend those trade fair.

3)I know China factories and wholesale markets very well such as Electronics market in Shenzhen, shoes, watches, hand bags & bag in Guangzhou, funiture, ceramics in Foshan, lighting in Zhongshan, etc.
I could guide you to the wholesale markets and factories for sourcing products with your price and high quality easily in very short time!! If you are in town on business or on holiday, I am your solution to any communication difficulties.

4) Have extensive knowledge in Mobile phone, Computer accessory, Tablet PC, USB, MP3, Memory card,shoes, bag, furniture industry,etc.

5) Familliar with some reliable shipping companies who can save your shipping cost and make sure your delivery safety.

Testimony

Testimony I
Ms. Michelle is hard-working, knowledgeable, sourceful interpreter. She has very good topographical knowledge of Shenzhen area so any foreigner coming to Shenzhen can be assured of getting on-time and prompt service. With her down to
earth approach she also takes care of food habits, travelling habits etc of the visitor. A considerable good command over spoken English gives upper hand over the other interpreters.
SACHIN WAZE
CMD
TECHLEGAL SOLUTIONS PVT. LTD.

Wish you a great business journey!
Thanks and best regards,
Michelle(China Interpreter)
Mobile phone: 0086 15818685956
Email:chinainterpretermichelle@gmail.com
MSN: smartrans2008@hotmail.com
Attachments
professional interpreter Michelle2.jpg