I want to learn chinese

Discussions on Mandarin Chinese. Do not post requests for translations or advertise couses in this forum.
dessa

I want to learn chinese

Postby dessa » Sun Jan 27, 2002 4:35 am

Hi Im dessa 26 years old.I recently move in Hong Kong. . Can anyone help me? I need a friend also who speaks cantonese and english so he/she could teach me. Pls. email me if you can help me with my problem.
Thank you.

but this is a mandarin f

no contents

Postby but this is a mandarin f » Mon Jan 28, 2002 3:22 pm

Julie Koch

Re: I want to learn chinese

Postby Julie Koch » Fri Mar 01, 2002 9:27 pm

: I want to learn how to write in Chinese! please help
: Thank you.

just curios

Read this, Julie!

Postby just curios » Fri Mar 01, 2002 11:04 pm

It's funny with your messages. There are some messages from you, but you never write something. Only your name and email adress but never anything in the message body. Why don't you write anything ? I can't understand.
: : I want to learn how to write in Chinese! please help
: : Thank you.

AcDanzer

Postby AcDanzer » Thu Mar 21, 2002 2:22 am

Hello is there anyone who can send me the alphabet in chinese with the english letter after. I am intrested in learning and teaching my little sister who is intrested.If anyone knows a web site where I can find the info at I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks

Rinzin Dorjee

Postby Rinzin Dorjee » Fri Mar 22, 2002 6:02 pm

Hi,
I will be happy to help you learning Chinese,first ,if you don't mind, I will ask you a question that Why you are planning to learn Chinese.If possible, please tell me the answer.

suhailawatie ramli

Postby suhailawatie ramli » Mon Mar 25, 2002 1:16 am

Hi, I'm sue, from Penang Malaysia. I am very interested to learn mandarin language, since i'm in marketing line, it will be benefit my career.

khalid khan

Postby khalid khan » Tue May 14, 2002 4:32 am

helllo i m from india is there anybody who can help me to learn chinese i know english and hindi

appam

Postby appam » Sun Jul 19, 2009 9:38 am

I am intrested in learning and teaching my little sister who is intrested.If anyone knows a web site where I can find the info at I would greatly appreciate it.

Return to “Mandarin language forum”