In preparation for my first visit to China I found this great new iPhone App called Interactive Chinese. I find it very helpful especially for a beginner and advanced level of learning Chinese. Plus it's really a lot of fun and I make quicker progess with it, than i would've ever imagined possible.
I thought I'll share this with you guys, to let you enjoy learning chinese as much as I enjoy it.
You can find it in the iTunes Store by searching for "interactivechinese" or by following http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/interactive-chinese-level/id454058613?mt=8#
you can also find them on facebook. Go to : https://www.facebook.com/InteractiveChinese
There is a completely free light version you can check out and a 4.99$ full version.
I highly recommend it.
Full Description :
The best pocket tutor for your Chinese learning needs!
Interactive Chinese is the first and only complete, scenario-based Chinese learning mobile app. It provides multimedia animations and simulated dialogues that mimic real life situations for your speaking, listening and reading needs! It will take you step-by-step through the learning process so you will be able to gain confident proficiency to communicate with the Chinese natives while you are traveling, living and/or working in China!
Key Features of Interactive Chinese Level 1:
- Scenario-based learning w/ simulated dialogues
- Record and playback for speaking practices and comparison
- 40 scenario-based scenes; simulated dialogue; Pinyin pronunciation; 10 key communication topics; 300+ vocabulary words; 300+ commonly used sentences; 40 key grammmar points and 300+ exercise questions
- Content designed in compliance with the Common European Framework of Reference
- Correlated to HSK Test Level 2 - Beginner (Chinese Proficiency Test, TOEFL equivalent)
Topics: 1 Names; 2 Greeting; 3 Nationality; 4 Occupations; 5 Age; 6 Personal Features; 7 Places and Locations; 8 Family; 9 Telling time; 10 Personal Traits
Topics related to learning Mandarin Chinese.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
Great! I don't need to join any class.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests