Problems accessing ChineseLanguage.org

Anything dealing with this website.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Mark Yong
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Problems accessing ChineseLanguage.org

Postby Mark Yong » Wed Nov 26, 2008 4:25 am

I have been having a lot of trouble accessing the ChineseLanguage.org forums page recently. The error message [i]"taking too long to respond"[/i] keeps popping up.

webmaster
Site Admin

Re: Problems accessing ChineseLanguage.org

Postby webmaster » Thu Dec 04, 2008 7:14 am

Connection to chineselanguage.org and chinalanguage.com was severely interupted due to upstream connection problems. All problems should be solved now and we apologise for the interuption in services.

Thomas Chin

Return to “Chineselanguage.org”