interpreter / translator in guangzhou

Discuss the Chinese language.
Travel-in-gz.Erin

Re: interpreter / translator in guangzhou

Postby Travel-in-gz.Erin » Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:22 am

Guangzhou interpreter Guangzhou business assistant Guangzhou wholesale market guide Guangzhou tour guide Guangzhou sourcing agent

Hello~! I am Erin,a freelance English interpreter from the flower city---- Guangzhou~~I majored in international trade and worked as English interpreter and international seller for 3 years.I am quite familiar with the wholesale markets and factories in Guangzhou and nearby cities.Such as Building and Decoration material\Shoes \Cloths\Bags\Toys and Gifts\Stationery\Cell phone,Laptop and accessories etc....

My services as below:

*Chinese-English interpreter
*Business assistance /Guide.
*Product Sourcing,Making an efficient schedule*Air Port Pick up / Drop off in Guangzhou*Hotel Reservation.*Purchasing Agent.*Order Follow up after you left China.
*Quality Control.*Factory Inspection.*Shipment Organization.
*Tour Guide.

I wish i could have opportunity to be your best local friends to make your business and travel more efficient and interesting.Pls feel free to contact me:
Mobile No : +86 13073063406(welcome to give me a call or send a text any time)
Email : Travel-in-gz.Erin@hotmail.com

Travel-in-gz.Erin

Postby Travel-in-gz.Erin » Mon Sep 16, 2013 10:22 pm

Hello this is Erin from Guangzhou ,with almost 4 years working experience in exporting ,interpreting,sourcing and logistics etc

I am familiar with all kinds of wholesale markets in Guangzhou and nearby cities. If you are looking for someone who can assist you during you stay in China or follow your Business here ,I will be able to help you and be your reliable partner&representative&buying agent here to expand your business.

1. Maybe it is the first time you come to China and you do not know where to buy.
2. Maybe you encounter some problems when you try to communicate with local folks.
3. Maybe you just want to find a business partner or sourcing agent in Guangzhou. You don’t need to fly to China every time for every tiny issue.
4. Maybe you want me to help handle trading issues in China, ensuring the whole importing process more safe and smooth.

Please feel free to contact me :

Mobile No : +86 13073063406(welcome to give me a call or send a text any time)

Travel-in-gz.Erin

Postby Travel-in-gz.Erin » Thu Apr 09, 2015 9:41 pm

Guangzhou interpreter Guangzhou business assistant Guangzhou wholesale market guide Guangzhou tour guide Guangzhou sourcing agent canton fair interpreter

Mobile No /whatsapp : +86 13073063406

My services as below:

*Chinese-English interpreter
*Business assistance /Guide.
*Product Sourcing,Making an efficient schedule
*Air Port Pick up / Drop off in Guangzhou
*Hotel Reservation.
*Purchasing Agent.
*Order Follow up after you left China.
*Quality Control.
*Factory Inspection.