Search found 8 matches
Search found 8 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:02 pm
- Forum: Cantonese language forum
- Topic: Can we practice Cantonese with English letters?
- Replies: 14
- Views: 46612
Well I will have a go but I am trying to learn the jyutping romanisation so please forgive me if I use that (it's better for the Internet in my opinion as you can easily write down the tone numbers).
- Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:03 pm
- Forum: Chinese language
- Topic: why Korean people like to steal Chinese invention?
- Replies: 25
- Views: 97727
Do you mean "steal",zaydenkuh? From expert.123.com "It is a warning that South Korean people began to steal Chinese ancient inventions and say it's their own. It is well known that South Korea is always a joke in east Asia. Concerning economic, South Korean is far behind Japan. Concer...
- Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:37 pm
- Forum: Translations & Chinese/English names
- Topic: Shanghai interpreter / business assistant ( Susan ,China)
- Replies: 5
- Views: 27321
arcyonline wrote:do you assist in business supplies
how does it relate to chinese language?